How It Works
Start a team or join a team, fundraise, and give back to the community
1. Assemble a team of current college students (minimum of 10 members)
2. Make your fundraising page using our custom fundraising platform and add your team members
3. Once given a goal and matched with a College Ventures grant recipient, BEGIN FUNDRAISING!
For tips, questions or additional information, please reach out to our president, Dylan Abrams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school students applying for college tuition grants must meet all of the below criteria and have a strong need for financial-aid;
1. Student must be a current senior in high school.
2. Student must have been accepted to an accredited, four-year institution.
3. Student must have a strong desire to pursue a career in a field which enables them to positively benefit their community.
4. Student must qualify for federal financial aid - please be prepared to send in tax forms, bank account statements, and other forms of proof when filling out the application
For additional questions regarding the application process, please reach out to our president, Dylan Abrams, at email@example.com.